Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Progress

Click the image for full view


Times are a changin'. I leave on Friday for Biola University, to begin phase 4 of my schooling career. Elementary, Middle, High, Collegiate. This is the progress. This blog posting is the signification of change. Very little will probably written for a few reasons. I'm leaving you to decide what those reasons are.

Here is my mailing address:

Morgan Lott
13800 Biola Ave. Box 535
La Mirada, CA, 90639

Send me mail if you would like. Snail mail is an interesting subject in itself. Society is progressing to the point where we can not handle waiting for snail mail to arrive. You know how it is, you order something online, and then--wait--until the men in brown deliver the package. It's the waiting game and human beings in general are becoming impatient. I am human. I am becoming impatient. As I write, I wonder if the text books I ordered on Ebay are going to arrive before I must depart. I am impatient.

This is the end of this blog post. I hope you are wondering why it's short.

Random: Airplanes absolutely blow me away. When I was in Dallas, Texas waiting for our next plane to load, I took a peek at the airplanes out side the thin glass. Those things can fly. This is incredible. How on earth can a massive hunk of metal number one get going very very fast and then number two lift off the ground and enter our earth's atmosphere. What? But this fact is not what absolutely positively blows my mind right out of proportion. What absolutely positively blows my mind right out of proportion is the fact that some human being figured out how to get a massive hunk of metal number one going very very fast and then number two lift off the ground and enter our earth's atmosphere. What? So you are telling me, someone decided "Hey, if we do this and this and this, we can get this seemingly ground prone object to fly through the air like that little birdie, you see it, the one chirping in the apple tree over yonder, flies." Blows my mind right out of proportion.

Seemingly random, yes? Think about something that you take for granted and try to determine the intense thought that went into making that something what it is today.





EDIT 10:01 PM: I am optimistic. There are a lot of good people in Simi. Some have already left, some are about to leave, some are here to stay. I expect a lot from you guys, you sure have the potential.




yes...optimistic. Can't wait to hear all about it when I get home.




No comments:

Post a Comment