Wednesday, August 6, 2008

O'Connor Bros Senior Pictures


My dress antics have begun. Two weeks ago, before Hume, I took my yearbook senior pics at the O'Connor facility in Simi. I get in there in my tan suit with sweet elbow pads and beautifully matching tie and I sit down. (Quick shout out to Scott Weir: this was his suit and tie. Thanks man, I couldn't have done it without you) I get a couple of weird looks, especially because, as my dad puts it, I look like an Oxford professor:


See the resemblance? I went for the FAT windsor tie, 70s style baby. and I didn't wear the glasses, naturally. Anyway, the photographer said I looked really sharp and that I had a really nice coat. He asked where I got it and I said "I got it at the thrift store with a friend." He was amazed and proclaimed "wow, that is better than the coats we have here." So the truth comes out. He also was astonished I tied my own knot. I guess I don't know my own talent. Well, I am already stoked for the yearbook, because I am not going to be wearing black! I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment