Wednesday, August 20, 2008

August 20, 2008 - WEDNESDAY





It's Wednesday again, and boy do I like this day. I decided to dress like tennis player. And just to add to the fun, today is short shorts day at drumline, so it fits perfectly. Because I don't have any short shorts (I need to get some!) and I asked my sister if she had any normal shorts for her because, most likely, they would be pretty short on me. After I tried a couple of them on, I discovered my legs are really white and that these red basketball shorts did the trick. Now, if only I had the red, white, and blue sweatband they gave to the dude basketball winners at Hume. Oh well.

Oh, btw. My dad says I look like these guys:

John McEnroe


Björn Borg



These guys are now my fashion go-to's. These guys are brilliant. Almost as brilliant as this guy, this guy just hasn't figured it out yet:



No comments:

Post a Comment