Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sail


The ship has sailed.

Spring break is over. The next break? The rest of life. We're in the final stretch, the last 100 meters of education. In a few short weeks, I will be a school-less hooligan looking to make an impact on the workplace. Can you say "I'm excited, ready, and somewhat prepared, but sort of terrified at the same time, but this is the necessary way of life and the necessary next steps in life so bring it on post-graduation life?" Oh, maybe you can't. But I can. And I am.


I don't have a whole lot of time left. Just a few weeks. And there's an absurd amount to get done. It's half crazy. I'm half crazy. BIG things are happening though, so that's fantastically exciting. Spring break was last week and it was simple. Relaxed. Lots of work was completed, went to a Giant v. Dodger game, had a picnic with Ms. Morgan McGannon, enjoyed the sun immensely, enjoyed the fam bam. Great week. Simple. Too fast.

In other news, here's social media snippets from the last two weeks:



















I must say, I've really enjoyed including these in the blog lately. I helps speed up the "blog writing" process because I don't have to repeat myself. Efficiency is key in most areas of life.

Here's a few videos for you as well.



First, Mawwiage Films is back in business. Here is our first teaser of the season!



Second, this is video documenting one of my favorite happenings in my Biola career.



Third, this is a great commercial.



Fourth, this is a fantastic video.





And that's all the time I have for today.



Growing up is weird.

Do something childish this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment