Wednesday, February 27, 2013

BUYS



BUYS BUSYU SBYS SBUYSY BSUSYY BSYUY BUYS



Can't talk much. This is a whirlwind of a week. So much has happened, so much is happening, so much is going to happen.

I said I was going to talk about Valentine's Day this week. I can't though. It's a bummer. Maybe next week?

This last weekend, Mr. Dan Mitchell, Ms. Melanie Lott, Ms. Morgan McGannon, and myself headed to Simi Valley to celebrate the birthdays of my sibs Ms. Lacey Lott, Mr. Spencer Lott, and Mr. Connor Lott. Lacey turned 18. Unreal. Connor and Spencer turned 16. Unreal. If this keeps up, I'm turning 45 next week. It was a great weekend. Here's some pictures.





They went to Winter Formal. Happy birthday.








That's all the time I have for today! THIS LIFE IS WILD. Let me tell ya.




Look forward to something this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment